Metro Chicago Exports is pleased to present the Metro Chicago Export Pitch, co-sponsored by UPS! The event will take place on Wednesday, October 4th at mHub (965 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL, 60642). Small and medium-sized businesses will have the opportunity to win $5,000, $2,500 and $1,000 with matching UPS export shipping credits.
Guest Registration is open!
Metro Chicago Exports successfully held two XPORT Challenges in 2016 and 2017.
The 2017 Metro Chicago XPORT Challenge took place on July 25th, 2017 at Chase Tower, Chicago.
- First place: Power of 3 (Duggan Sisters®)
- Second place: Sennco Solutions, Inc.
- Third place: Bowman Analytics
2017 XPORT Challenge finalists included:
- Omar Duque, President & CEO, Illinois Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Janice Lopez, Managing Director- Entrepreneurial Services, Women’s Business Development Center
- Rich Moore, Director, UPS-Illinois District
- Jimmy Odom, Director of Inclusive Entrepreneurship, World Business Chicago
- Peter Riehle, President & CEO, Wittenstein, Inc.
Metro Chicago Exports and UPS presented the inaugural Metro Chicago XPORT Challenge on October 20, 2016 at Chase Tower in Chicago. 10 finalists pitched their plans for going global to compete for a grand prize of $10,000 in cash from Metro Chicago Exports and $10,000 UPS shipping credits.
- First place: Pinch Provisions
- Second place: Mantis
- Third place: TGIN
2016 XPORT Challenge finalists included: