Metro Chicago Exports presented the Metro Chicago Export Pitch, co-sponsored by UPS! The event took place on October 4th at mHub (965 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL, 60642).
- First place: JackPoint Jackstands
- Second place: MAYA Cosmetics
- Third place: KOVAL Distillery
2017 Metro Chicago Export Pitch finalist list:
- Haven Allen, Executive Director, mHub
- Steve Hughes, Director of Marketing, UPS Illinois District
- Dorri McWhorter, CEO, YWCA Metropolitan Chicago
- Sheila Owens, Vice President, Economic Development, ComEd
- Ryan Ruskin, President & COO, The Ruskin Group
Metro Chicago Exports successfully held two XPORT Challenges in 2016 and 2017.
The 2017 Metro Chicago XPORT Challenge took place on July 25th, 2017 at Chase Tower, Chicago.
- First place: Power of 3 (Duggan Sisters®)
- Second place: Sennco Solutions, Inc.
- Third place: Bowman Analytics
2017 XPORT Challenge finalists included:
- Omar Duque, President & CEO, Illinois Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Janice Lopez, Managing Director- Entrepreneurial Services, Women’s Business Development Center
- Rich Moore, Director, UPS-Illinois District
- Jimmy Odom, Director of Inclusive Entrepreneurship, World Business Chicago
- Peter Riehle, President & CEO, Wittenstein, Inc.
Metro Chicago Exports and UPS presented the inaugural Metro Chicago XPORT Challenge on October 20, 2016 at Chase Tower in Chicago. 10 finalists pitched their plans for going global to compete for a grand prize of $10,000 in cash from Metro Chicago Exports and $10,000 UPS shipping credits.
- First place: Pinch Provisions
- Second place: Mantis
- Third place: TGIN
2016 XPORT Challenge finalists included: